Criminal law – police, military and all law enforcement agencies.
The damage of criminal proceedings is not monetary. The true damage is to one’s freedom, life itself, reputation, career, livelihood, and personal or organizational future.
In most cases the trouble begins with a summons to interrogation, a police search in the house or place of business early in the morning, or by being taken in to a police station. The sooner a defense attorney is brought onto the scene, the more future damage he can prevent.
In criminal proceedings, a delay in retaining councel and representation is like water damage – at times it will be very difficult to repair later on.
More than once, with a good defense attorney at the preliminary stages, the problem can be solved early, without further damage.
1. Counsel and representation in interrogation, search and arrest procedures.
2. Representation in arrest and remand proceedings.
3. Representation in different motions.
4. Representation in hearings before the prosecution to dismiss pending charges.
5. Representation in all trial proceedings to its conclusion.
6. Representation in appeals.
7. Representation before parole boards.
8. Representation in applications for pardons and to expunge criminal records.
Areas of criminal law in which Avi Odiz has gained knowledge and experience:
In all Avi Odiz’s years of practice, there is not one area of the criminal law in which he has not had experience.
From the most minor infractions to the most severe offenses in the criminal code.
From the smallest simplest case, to the most complex and convoluted.
Representation in all instances of the court and judicial authorities.